Litigation Associate Attorney
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Fast-paced, dynamic and expanding law firm is seeking a mid-level litigation associate to work on commercial litigation, real estate and employment defense matters. The managing partner practices in seven states and we have just opened a North Miami Beach office. We’re looking for a motivated lawyer with strong written and verbal communication skills who is not afraid to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Draft motions, responses and other filings in state and federal court cases
- Appear in court, take and defend depositions, interact with clients
- Manage litigation dockets with an understanding of scheduling orders and case strategy
- Handle discovery matters, including discovery requests, responses and motions
- Investigate facts with an innovative and pragmatic approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated personality
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- 3-5 years of legal experience
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Salary is commensurate with experience and skills.
- Opportunity for a raise at six months after first performance review.
65,000.00 – 85,000.00
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org